April 12, 2008

Passport To Wealth or My Internet Business ~ One in the Same

My Internet Business will launch soon. I have heard dates of April 1, 2008 and I have also heard late spring. What is this business and is it the same as Passport to Wealth or is My Internet Business a scam?

Passport To Wealth Members are getting a discounted rate to transfer their membership to My Internet Business. My Internet Business is not Passport To Wealth, it is however a company that is created by the CEO of Passport To Wealth. Darren Goudry, founder and CEO of Passport To Wealth has partnered up with some other people, these "other" companies or people are currently not known. My Internet Business is being pre-marketed to the members of Passport To Wealth.

The assumption is that these products are again your standard ebooks and software bundles being offered by many other companies online today. What about the products? Are they the same old Passport to Wealth products re-packaged? This answer is not yet out however from the presentations and digging I found that there are four different product packages ranging from $495-$2995 and they call these products software and ebook libraries.

The compensation plan offers direct commissions on your first sale as well as nominal overrides on your team sales. The My Internet Business compensation plan is not a pass up program. It is my belief that Darren Goudry and the other founders of this business have recognized that Pass up programs are flawed and outdated.

The My Internet Business Conclusion is that this business is not a scam. However, My Internet Business, as of today seems to offer the same ebooks and software that can be purchased by many other internet businesses. I choose not to get involved with My Internet Business for several reasons. First, the products are not unique and so not create market demand, second the compensation plan has weak overrides. It s my desire to participate in a business that offers better override commissions to create more leverage. The structure is set that to create a substantial income you must do most of the selling.

Passport To Wealth, will it stay around or will My Internet Business take the members of Passport To Wealth? I encourage you to continue to look into other business opportunities prior to starting with My Internet Business. Again, My Internet Business is not a scam and it is not Passport To Wealth, however it is founded by the owner and CEO of Passport To Wealth, Darren Goudry

Joshua Valentine is a top interner marketer who has a passion for helping others achieve their goals dreams and aspirations. To learn more about Joshua Valentine and his Team of Marketing Mentors Click Here

No comments: